Current Job Postings
The greater NYC region of Motion Control Engineering (MCE) is searching for a motivated, high performing Field Engineer to provide technical support and training for customers installing MCE equipment. This is a work-from-home position when you are not traveling. The ideal candidate should live within a 2-hour drive of NYC and can make same day or overnight trips to provide guidance at job sites and to deliver product support services to our customers.
- Provide technical support and guidance via phone and in-person visits at job sites.
- Create necessary written information for processes and procedures.
- Provide training on all types of company equipment.
- Consult with HQ engineering and product development personnel on new equipment releases.
- Compile trip reports.
- Provide constructive feedbacks based upon experience with products in the field.
- Deliver product education classes at MCE facilities and in the field.
- AS degree or Applicable Trade School training. A technical BS degree is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
Equipment Used: Computer workstation, Basic handheld electronic tools
Working Conditions: 50% home office/40% local field location/10% Travel Field
Interested in employment opportunities at MCE? Email your resume to MCE Jobs.
back to top